Extensis Portfoli 8.5.5 | MacOSX | 98 MB
Program Extensis Portfolio, designed to work with large volumes of digital images. It allows you to quickly view, sort and organize collections of images, including made in format RAW, gives you access to the files directly from the graphics editor (Photoshop), and also supports the publication of images on the Internet. Among the many new features can be noted automatically create icons Preview (Screen Preview) disc, DVD and web sites, which greatly accelerates the work offline, the creation of private collections of images that are accessible only to its owner; advanced cataloging functions and automatic synchronization of folders.
It's a Powerful Visual Database
-Find your photos, layouts, graphics, presentations and more in a snap. Adding files to your Portfolio catalog – a visual database – is as simple as having Portfolio automatically watch folders for changes. Portfolio will create a searchable database of thumbnails, file names, folder names, file information and extracted metadata from XMP, EXIF and IPTC fields. Further organize your catalog by adding keywords like project name, client name, or location - anything you can dream up.
Find It Fast
-Search through years of work – in seconds. A QuickFind for “logo” presents you with a visually organized thumbnail view of all logos. Narrow the results by adding additional criteria, such as file type. Narrow your logo search even further by filtering for a particular client name or project.
-Portfolio finds files wherever they are located. Locate assets stored on your hard drive, your network, and removable media like DVDs and external hard drives. Maintain information on your files even after they are archived to DVD.
View Your Files Your Way
-Display the information that is important to you. Instead of trudging through meaningless lists of generic icons, see the beauty inside your files revealed through thumbnails. Display only thumbnail images or expose detailed information. Choose exactly what information shows besides your assets - filename, size, status, ratings, notes, RAW file information and more.
-Use Your Files
Using files in other applications like InDesign®, Illustrator®, and Photoshop® is as easy as drag-and-drop. Your full catalog database is at your fingertips from within any program using the Express Palette. Search for a photo of a beach, drag the thumbnail into an application and the file is placed in your document. Without switching programs, find what you need from your catalog of thousands of files.
-Ease of Use
* Beautiful, easy to use interface
* Automatically synchronize file additions and changes
* Easily sort and compare items in grid and list views
* Perform simple or robust searches using multiple find criteria
* Save searches as Smart Galleries that automatically display assets matching your criteria
* Organize your favorites and commonly-accessed files with Galleries
* Fast, native application for both Macintosh® and Windows® platforms
Asset and File Data Control
* Extensive file format support for all your digital media.
* Edit original files or metadata on the fly
* Edit, replace and clear metadata in batch
* Portfolio Express Palette enables drag-n-drop access to your cataloged assets into any document
Extensive File Format Support
* Catalog and create thumbnails from virtually any file
* Preview, convert, and Embed to Adobe DNG files
* Batch convert and Email derivatives from Camera RAW and DNG
* Embed XMP™ and IPTC fields into all supported file formats
* Full support for Adobe XMP – the standard for metadata – means your file data moves wherever your file goes
* Extensive RAW file format support
* Best-in-class integration with creative applications such as Lightroom®, Bridge®, InDesign®, Photoshop® and QuarkXPress®
* Enhanced Microsoft® Office support
* Configure options for extracting and Embedding metadata
* Automate repetitive tasks using batch processing
* Convert images into JPEG, TIFF and define resolution, size and color mode
* Control how assets are cataloged and displayed
* Create and edit custom metadata fields
* Email originals or JPEG previews of your assets
* Burn original or JPEG preview files to disc
* Create QuickTime® movies and slideshows
-Organize YourFiles Effortlessly
Don’t move a muscle. Using your existing folder and file structure, Portfolio will find and keyword your images, layouts, PDFs—anything digital. Portfolio then presents your work as beautiful previews so you can find your files VISUALLY. The result? A powerful visual database that we call a ‘catalog’
-Customize YourViewing Experience
View your collection in a way that works for you – a full list of metadata, just the thumbnails, and anything in between. Set the thumbnail size, information displayed, thumbnail borders, sort order, and more. Review the details on screen or print the results as contact sheets.
-Search and FindWith Ease
Find everything in one place- at a moment’s notice. The robust built-in database that lets you find files on drives or discs based on name, date, size, color mode, project, file format —anything you want to track.
-Find, Drag and Drop
Portfolio Express Palette gives you immediate drag-and-drop access to your files. Need a logo while working in InDesign? Pop open the palette, search on ‘logo’, drag and drop.
-More info: http://www.extensis.com/en/products/portfolio8-5/features.jsp?ref=snav